Shaping progress: for industry, for people
We design intuitive and user-friendly technology for people. New technologies can be used to digitalize processes, increase productivity and enhance our lives. They open up a wealth of opportunities for new products and attractive services. Whether or not new technologies succeed, however, ultimately depends on how people experience – and accept – them.
In our research, we work on solutions that facilitate efficient interaction between people and smart technology: at work, on the road, at home or out and about. We create people-centric innovation processes and develop IT security concepts tailored to specific requirements.
Our Human-technology interaction researchers focus on:
- Technologies and design approaches for user interfaces and ergonomic products
- Human-vehicle interaction, driver assistance systems and automated driving
- Identity management and personalization
- User experience und usability engineering
- Digitalization strategies that serve human needs
- Intuitive and user-oriented IT security solutions