Maintaining quality of life in old age
As they get older, people want concepts that allow them independence, mobility, guaranteed care and a role to play in society. Modern technologies and new, flexible services hold a great deal of promise.
At Fraunhofer IAO we develop and evaluate care concepts designed with demographic change in mind. We adopt a holistic approach and work closely with care providers, public facilities and companies in the service sector.
On behalf of our customers we
- determine the particularities of the social environments in which older people live, for instance in urban or rural areas,
- analyze customer and employee requirements,
- develop and evaluate tailored care models that can be implemented within existing or new structures, and
- specify the profile of requirements for care workers.
Our solutions facilitate
- the development of city districts that cater to the requirements and lifestyles of older people,
- inclusion thanks to modern information and communication technology, as well as
- mobility in spite of dementia.
Are you looking to offer concepts that provide older people a high quality of life? We’re happy to help!