New and attractive approaches for efficient working
The way we work is currently undergoing profound change: corporate culture is moving away from requiring employees to work at their desks and embracing flexible work arrangements that offer a variety of benefits:
- Attractive work-life balance models strengthen their position as they compete for highly qualified personnel.
- Efficient mobile working solutions facilitate productivity during business trips and customer visits.
- Globalized business often means teams span multiple locations and connect virtually – innovative concepts provide businesses with a definitive edge.
But what’s the best way to optimize mobile working, home working and similar solutions? When confronted with a confusing mass of potential work models, platforms and IT or e-collaboration technologies, companies are faced with the challenge of deciding which approaches can be shaped to encourage participation and made to conform to labor law guidelines.
At Fraunhofer IAO, we help companies find flexible work models that maintain, or even boost, productivity. For our customers, we
- identify the particular company’s needs and requirements with a neutral eye,
- jointly develop concepts to make work processes more flexible bringing employees and their representative bodies into the process,
- identify the technologies required to implement solutions from a vendor-neutral perspective and
- provide support in the test phase and during the final rollout of the optimized concept.
How could your company and staff benefit from flexible working practices? Let’s talk!