Increasing planning security – avoiding poorly judged investments
When shaping strategy, companies benefit greatly from conceptual scenarios: We determine how developments may affect technology, markets or customers and simulate this using a variety of scenarios. These systematic and scientific future projections provide companies with a sound basis for setting their strategic course.
At Fraunhofer IAO, we help companies, research institutes and public institutions define their strategy. For our customers, we
- carry out stakeholder analyses to systematically compile and evaluate trends and influencing factors in the relevant sectors,
- determine key factors,
- illustrate results using scenario techniques,
- provide support for transferring and interpreting the scenarios,
- collaborate with them to derive tangible courses of action for future products and services and
- help determine what they need in terms of technology and expertise.
In developing and analyzing scenarios, we draw on tried-and-tested methods, state-of-the-art presentation environments and our many years of experience.
If you want to use scenario techniques to drive your strategy development forward, let’s take a look into the future of your sector together!