Strategic planning for healthy working environments
Having a health management plan in place is not the key to business success – but capable, motivated and healthy workers are. That’s why in the long term, it pays off for employers to incorporate business health management into their corporate strategy.
- heightened global competition and price pressure, which potentially leads to increased workloads, more competition at work and stress-related illness,
- tension arising from the demand to deliver more in the face of current demographic trends,
- productivity losses due to psychological stress and
- the considerable number of knowledge workers left without adequate solutions to cater to their health requirements.
At Fraunhofer IAO, we help companies respond effectively to these developments. We take a holistic approach to strategic health management, including planning, implementing and managing a healthy work environment.
On behalf of our customers, we
- analyze the company’s current and future health management requirements and assess the effectiveness of current measures,
- drive forward strategic planning for corporate health management and implement improvement measures,
- support the further development of a healthy work environment as well as a sustainable management and corporate culture and
- incorporate a sound perspective about health at the relevant management levels.
Do you want to help keep your staff healthy and motivated? Let’s talk!