Making business development and innovation processes safer
For companies, it is strongly recommended that a thorough risk assessment be conducted for any planned entrepreneurial initiative in early project phases in order to identify and handle potential dangers. This applies equally to business development projects, innovation projects and business model evolution. Here are just a few aspects to consider:
- Is the proposed project feasible and economically promising?
- How likely is it to affect relationships with customers and business partners or within your own company’s organization?
- Which external influences could impact your project?
- What are the risks for existing or future business models and how can you hedge them and secure the project success?
At Fraunhofer IAO, we enable our customers to adopt a holistic view in order to objectively analyze and evaluate business development, business model evolution and innovation management projects. Our approach goes far beyond a purely financial risk assessment and provides our customers with the necessary integrative view of the technological and economic dimensions of these projects.
For our customers, we
- identify and collaborate with them to assess the technological, economic and operational risks,
- develop and implement concepts for comprehensive entrepreneurial risk management,
- design early indicator-based decision support systems to safeguard projects essential for success and
- conceptualize and implement risk monitoring solutions and organize communication with the relevant employees in charge.
If you want to find the best possible ways to safeguard your business development and innovation processes, get in touch with us!