Logistics, courier, laundry, cleaning, home delivery, tradespeople and customer service providers: such companies are rapidly increasing their presence in densely populated areas and their growth is driven by new customer requirements and advancing digital networking around the world. These employees are also increasingly taking the lead in both the B2B and B2C segment of their respective fields and the vehicles they utilize have become an integral part of the urban landscape.
As part of industrial consulting as well as nationally and internationally funded research projects, the Urban Delivery Systems competence team does the following: conducts analyses of markets, technologies and locations; supports private and public players through explorative scenarios and strategy developments; designs system solutions geared to demand and customer-friendly logistics and services; supports project implementations; and helps companies develop new business models. We see ourselves as experts for multi-stakeholder innovations management at the interface between logistics services and urban development.
Overview of our services:
- Integrating the fleet of electric delivery vehicles
- Identifying and assessing the service potential of urban logistics
- Managing integrated city parking
- Developing appropriate services and business models
- Setting up of micro-hubs within the city center
- Evaluating the economic and urban effects of new delivery concepts