Efficient manufacturing of the future today
The project FutureWork360 lets you experience the research of tomorrow, even during the current crisis. The Webinar “Mass personalization and ultra efficiency” is one of our two sessions this month that will show you the possibilities of a more efficient and technologically highly advanced production.
The current crisis has shown us how important digitization and a well thought out emergency-plan is – especially for production facilities. With the project FutureWork360 that already started in June 2019 you are able to explore the different possibilities of improving your production methods – via a virtual tour through our Future Work Lab. Now we would like to invite you to our two webinars in July 2020 to deepen your knowledge and exchange information as well as questions. The topics of our first webinar on July 22, 2020 are mass personalization and ultra efficiency. Our goal is to enable individualized products to be manufactured at lower prices and to realize the vision of a loss- and stress-free factory, distinguishing five fields of action: Energy, emissions, materials, people and organization.
- Short introduction to the Future Work Lab and to the project FutureWork360
- Presentation of the topics:
• Mass personalization: enable individualized products in lot sizes of 1 to be manufactured at the same price as mass-produced goods
• The ultra-efficient factory: distinguishing five fields of action - Energy, materials, emissions, people and organization. The potential for optimization lies in these five areas. The decisive factor is to take a holistic approach. In this integrative perspective, the ultra-efficient factory differs from other concepts.
- Discussion of your questions
The special thing this time is that you have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the various topics directly, so that we can tailor the program to your needs and wishes.
Further dates of the event series »FutureWork360«:
July 29th, 2020: Production IT, Data Science and AI
The event is aimed at
Decision-makers from industry
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Fraunhofer IAO and Fraunhofer IPA, Stuttgart
Digitale Veranstaltungsformate im Überblick
Mittwoch, 22.07.2020 / 14:00 - 15:00 Uhr