Cultivating targeted ideas and avoiding poor planning
Software solutions, service offers, collaboration models – the options for innovative internet business models are many, but they don’t just come about by chance. The IT world moves fast: exposing ideas to scrutiny early on matters more than ever before. Some of the important questions to ask include:
- Which business ideas have potential? Which solutions are already on the market and which models might soon become outdated in the face of technological developments?
- Which partners will contribute to success?
- What are the price models required?
Fraunhofer IAO helps its customers every step of way, taking the first spark of an idea to a successful, web-based business model. We offer
- wide-ranging experience, including high-profile reference projects
- cross-sector market knowledge and extensive methodological expertise
- up-to-the-minute technological know-how, and
- synergies arising from the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft’s extensive network, where appropriate.
How does your online business idea shape up? Let’s find out together!