The Human-Computer Interaction Competence Center works within the areas of design, implementation and evaluation of graphic, acoustic and multimodal user interfaces.
In our research projects, we are developing groundbreaking solutions for interactive and cooperative systems of the future.
Our services for partners in industry support the implementation of applications and system solutions that focus on the user and meet future requirements.
The main topics handled by our interdisciplinary team include the following:
- user experience, usability engineering and software ergonomics
- development and application of new technologies for the interaction of people and technology
- conception, design and development of interactive systems
- graphic, acoustic and multimodal user interfaces
- development of company-specific style guides and design patterns
- prototyping and usability testing